- Nictus may electronically collect, store and use the following personal information of users:
- name and surname;
- street address;
- postal address;
- contact numbers;
- non-personal browsing habits and click patterns;
- e-mail address; and
- IP address.
- Nictus collects, stores and uses the above-mentioned information for the following purposes:
- communicate the requested information to the user;
- provide services to the user as requested by the user;
- send periodic marketing materials via e-mail, telephone or text message.
- Nictus may collect, maintain, save, compile and disclose any information collected from users, subject to the following provisions:
- Nictus shall not disclose personal information from users unless the user consents thereto;
- Nictus shall disclose personal information without the user’s consent only through due legal process; and
- Nictus may compile, use and share any information that does not relate to any specific individual.
- Nictus owns and retains all rights to non-personal statistical information collected and compiled.
- THIRD-PARTY LINKS
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore accept no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards.
We only provide articles and information. We never ask for credit card numbers.
We use regular malware scanning.Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive / credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order, submits or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
- CANSPAM ACT
The CANSPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial e-mail, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have e-mails stopped from being sent to them and spells out tough penalties for violations.We collect your e-mail address in order to:
- Send information, respond to enquiries and/or other requests or questions.
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send e-mails to our customers after the original transaction has occurred or where they have explicitly given consent to receive such e-mails.
To be in accordance with CANSPAM, we agree to the following:
- Not to use false or misleading subjects or e-mail addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- Monitor third-party e-mail marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honour opt-out / unsubscribe requests timeously.
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each e-mail.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future e-mails, you can do so by following the instructions at the bottom of each e-mail and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
Cnr Dover & Pretoria Avenue
Last edited on 14/12/2016.